Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shunji Matsuo @ 313; Kiss purple goodbye

My purple head has been with me for half a year. From a tie-dye purple blue to whole head of purple till i shaved my right side & not until i chopped my locks off, it accompany me through all my different phases of hairstyles.....





 I just couldn't bear have a change of new hair colour but i know i have to, goodbye purple. :)

Say HELLO to candy pinkish red. :D


I kinda like this photo. Tsk~ Can you see my dark roots growing at such scary speed & also my faded purple. I mean, not that it doesn't look nice at all, in fact i love this faded purple. But i really had to change a hair colour. I don't wanna be known as the purple head girl!

This time i wanted something pinkish yet red. I didn't know how to explain to Nich & of course i had a hard time trying to look for the photo references online. But i'm glad without all those, Nich still managed to capture what i wanted.

This time round i used 2 different types of dye, both Elumen & Matrix. Elumen was for my purple streaks in between my hair & Matrix was used to achieve the kinda of candy pinkish red which i wanted.



Saw that black equipment behind me? That's actually a steamer, it's a kind of treatment for hair. It's not hot, in fact you don't feel a thing at all. I love that because it helps to soften my hair so much more compared to almost a year ago, before i even came across Shunji @ 313.


Can you see my purple streaks within the bunch of messy hair?




Whoa! Pardon me for my sleepy look. I was really very tired from work. I have been working non-stop for 1 month w/o off days! Life of an interior designer. :( Anyway, i'm lovin' this pinkish red so so so much! And oh, i added purple streaks into it just so i thought it may blend off well with the red and probably i will not look as if my hair is on fire. Hahahaha!



I am still very amazed by how well Nich is able to capture my interest for hairstyles & colours. Besides understanding, she is always listening to my opinions on how i want my hair to look like, very patient with my lor-so-ness. Hahaha!

Almost a year with Shunji Matsuo @ 313, i'm still a very happy customer. To be frank, i've never had such good experience with any salons throughout the years, besides Shunji @ 313. :)

Don't forget to quote "Quinie Ong" to get 10% discount off all chemical related services & remember to call for an appointment in advance with Nich!

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset
313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours
Mon - Thu: 10:30 am – 09:00 pm (last appointment)
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm (last appointment)
Sun: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm (last appointment)

T: 6238 0226


xoxo,
Queen

1 comment :

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete