Monday, July 1, 2013

Contact lens review; Misaki lens (Natsumi series)

This is a very good month. Not that i've managed to excel for work & i'm now sponsored for contact lens by Misaki lens! Ohmy! I have always love their contact lens, especially the natsumi series! And it's very kind of them to actually sponsor me & to my surprise i actually received the Natsumi series from them! Thank you MISAKICON. :)


All along I have been using other brands of contact lens not until recent months, I've decided to change to MISAKICON, not due to peer pressure but also because they are really very comfortable after my 1st trial wear. Not just that, they really do enhance your eyes & make it look so beautiful~ Just look at the difference. Pardon my big fat ugly face. Lol!

Isn't it amazing? The difference is HUGE! Totally amazed by how my small eyes can actually looked this big & beautiful!

MISAKICON is 100% made in Korea, assuring top quality in comfort wearing. With the latest designs and best selling colors in korea, brought to Singapore, they also offer best comfort and promised durability from 1 to 3 months (they retail them as monthly disposable). They are different from those other Korean website selling geo lens which you commonly see on internet. For all you know those websites have been asked to close down due to their failure in the compliance of the HSA regulations.

MISAKICON is registered with HSA and is distributing through legal channels to optical stores unlike other online website sales that sells illegally without the license through Health Science Authority.

They have varieties of fashionable & attractive lens which are very popular among the Koreans. 1 Tone Natural Color, 2 Tone, Circle & Emotions, 3 Tone Natural Color, 4 Tone Stylish Colors, & Natsumi Series.
Their prices are also pretty affordable, ranging from $20-$30. I think it's really worth it as they are HSA approved unlike any other lens, which are selling at a much lower price however it will affect your eyes in the near future!

The Natsumi Series; Blue Color




Review:
I chose the very popular lens; Natsumi Series - Blue color. I've been wearing them almost everyday & to my surprise they don't dry up very fast unlike other lens which I've wore before. However I may recommend you to drip 1-2 drops of eye drops every 4 hours to keep your eyes moisturized. And there was this particular day which I forgot to remove my lens before I turn in. End up, it didn't feel dry right after I was awake yet it feels like I didn't had my lens on my eyes at all! But that aside, it is highly not recommended that you should leave your contacts lens on before turning in. It is very dangerous! Well for my case, I was really tired after working the whole day. =\

Check out their facebook page for constant updates of their promotions.
Website: http://www.misakicon.com/index.php

Till then!

xoxo,
Queen

3 comments :

  1. the blue lens looks very nice! what other colours do they have?? - jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really very nice! :) This is the natsumi series, blue colour which i'm wearing. They have grey and brown as well. You can check their website out http://www.misakicon.com/index.php :)

      Delete
  2. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete