Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Shunji Matsuo @ 313; Dark colours

Friends have been telling me how much they love to follow my hair adventures. They can never expect what's gonna come up next from me. And i said, "that's the most fun part about it; expect the unexpected."

And so this time i arranged an appointment with Nich & told her that, "just do what you think it's best for my hair." She went, "you mean you already gave up in choosing the hair colour for your hair?" I quickly rebutted, "no, of course not! I just believed that my hair will be in good hands." She chuckled away..




Yea, this is my hair before i wrote this post. The colour faded off very nicely uh? I like it because it's faded & it's soft. I did lotsa treatment on it because i knew i can't afford to leave it untreated, they'll turn into grass! 

And as usual, the selfies. Haha!

While doing, Nich was constantly explaining what was the idea she has in mind & how it will turn out to be. I asked when did she became to be so long-winded? She defended quickly by saying that she's not long-winded, she's just assuring me that i'll be well-informed that what is she doing to my hair, since i've no idea what will the outcome gonna be like. Tskk!

As anxious as i can be, i can't stop looking at my hair throughout the process. There you go....



I know it looks dark. While looking at it, i can't really tell what colour is it exactly. The outer layer has a slight touch of ash grey while my inner layer is copper coloured & my fringe is red. Besides this, Nich mentioned before that my hair is kinda dried up during those few times kf bleaching hence she's gonna apply treatment on my hair until it recovers. 

And so the process of treatment......


It took me 30-40mins for the entire treatment process. 

Look at my hair~ Isn't it soft & fluffy??


I know it still looks as if it's dry. So my plan is to go for frequent haircut, that way i can snip off my dead ends & have better & healthy looking hair! 

And this is how my hair looks like after 1 week of hair colouring & treatment!

If you're looking for a salon that uses good hair treatment chemicals, you may consider Shunji Matsuo @ 313. I'm totally in love with the products they used & of course their creativity. :)

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset
313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours
Mon - Thu: 10:30 am – 09:00 pm (last appointment)
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm (last appointment)
Sun: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm (last appointment)

T: 6238 0226

Facebook: Shunji Matsuo @ 313

xoxo,
Queen

No comments :

Post a Comment