Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hair colouring review; Shunji Matsuo @ 313

Over these few years, i've been changing my hairstylists due to the promotions which the salon was running at that moment. Hence my hair do not have fixed stylist and which in turn made my hair into quite bad state. Until lately i chance upon this salon at somerset, prices attracted me because it was pretty reasonable considering the fact that they are a reputable boutique salon in Singapore.

I was really having bad hair days for the longest time ever. My hair was super dry & spoilt due to the previous times of bleaching it.
Can see from my face i'm having the worst mood ever, thanks to my hair! Hahaaha! Look at the black roots emerging out, it's just so ugly. The salon was considered small however i love the polka dots on the wall! It makes me happier. I was given a few magazines and a colour book to choose my new hair colour. Ended up i chose this.
I chose copper red. I thought it may seem a little too dark. Let me show you another photo.
This is the colour which i want! I know it is very bright but i'm a true blue sucker for bright colours! I thought i'd need to bleach for this colour, however Nich, my awesome stylist, said that i do not need to bleach & she's gonna use Matrix colouring for me. Having no idea what is Matrix colouring, since my stylist recommended that to me, might as well give it a try.

I kept asking Nich alot of questions. Like will it damage my hair further?
Ans: You don't have to bleach your hair in order to achieve this colour. And we will do treatment for you as well.

How long will this colour maintain for?
Ans: Usually coloured hair will not drop colour however the best way is to use shampoo & conditioner for coloured hair & use cold water to wash your hair.

After hours of sitting down in the salon.....
Simply LOVE the result to the max!! It's the exact colour which i wanted! I can't really explain how excited i was! Because alot of times what we actually expect and results of it will be only up to 60% of similarity. I must say Nich is a really good hair stylist in this case!

Proudly presents you my new hair colour!


 That's not all! I've got myself this set shampoo, conditioner & hair serum from them!
As you can see, these products are specifically for matrix hair dyes. For hair serum, the best time to apply it will be while hair is wet or after drying hair. Do not apply it to the roots of hair, only at the end of hair.

If you would like to make an appointment with Shunji Matsuo, please be quick! They are having a 1st year promotion, 15% discount off chemical products hair services, till 31st October!

Fret not if you are intending to visit them only after October, quote my name "Quinie Ong" & you will be entitled for 10% discount off chemical products hair services!


Like their facebook page to keep yourself updated with their promotions!

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours

Mon - Thu: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sun: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm

T: 6238 0226

xoxo,
Queen

1 comment :

  1. Do you need free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete