Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photoshoot

We know that everyone loves to admire pretty photos. Most of us would think that you'd prefer to be the audience. Some will prefer to be the one behind the cam, while the rest prefer to be infront of the cam. As for me, i'm a mixture of both behind & infront of the camera. Last weekend went to do a photoshoot together with Angel, DJ of Radio station 88.3FM.

I must say it wasn't easy to plan for a photoshoot, especially when you have to be the one incharge of EVERYTHING. Took me about few days to go through my wardrobe & dig out interesting clothes to mix & match. Searching for accessories to go with it & hoping that i do not have to spend a single cent at all. And finally i came up with 5 set of clothes, each different theme. I shall share some photos here with y'all. :D


This are some of those i took the other day. It took me around 6 hours to really wrap up everything. I'm glad to have met my photographers, very professional and patient with me. This is not the end yet. We still have an outdoor shoot coming up. Very excited for this one because it's gonna be more tedious than indoors. No power supplies, no water, no aircon, no chairs etc. I forsee this to be a big challenge but i'm gonna welcome it with arm wide open. :)

If you like my shoots & have some business opportunities for me, please do email me at queendom.54@gmail.com :) I'm open for blogshops, advertorials & products/event reviews.

No comments :

Post a Comment