Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's the PH!

It's national day eve today & i believe most of you are just like me, counting down your hours during work & can't wait to party/meetup with friends for the rest of the night. However it seemed sad to me that as year goes by, the feel of celebrating Nation's birthday is getting lesser. Is it just me? Or are you feeling the same as me too?

I believe as we grow, we see things in a different light. We'll not be as easily excited anymore. What happen to all those hanging flag outside your house & painting/pasting merlion logos on our hands & cheeks. Gone were the days where we will grab our favourite red & white combination of tshirt & short/skirt and rush to school excitedly, where we will still sing our patriotic songs & national anthem with our heads up high.

And as i'm feeling excited no more, i've been hearing news/rumours which claimed that xxx is seriously ill or pass on. But hey, seriously do you really think that SG govt will not say the truth just because like what you all said, it may affect the nation's morale? But i say otherwise. He's the great leader, he's the pioneer, he's the reason why we are here as Singaporeans. Respect is the upmost criteria you need for someone like this. We should be mourning instead of celebrating. Makes no sense to me at all. 
I don't know what to say but just stop it. I was having lunch at this japanese restaurant earlier & i overheard this girl sitting next to my table, gossiping to her lunch mates about this. Can we all just enjoy our PH eve in peace & not talk about some stupid rumours like this? Spoils mood, seriously. But nonetheless i still salute you for taking effort & "publicize" it. And to make it worse, i've seen some comments in fb like "who's LKY?" 

A-R-E Y-O-U K-I-D-D-I-N-G M-E ? ? ?

Did you really grow up in SG? If not, you must be in your own world all these while. Pardon me for this but i still have to say, it's pretty obvious what LKY stands for unless you haven't been following social media. Having that said you're still commenting on fb, this goes to show you're pretty much following what's going on. So how can you not know what does LKY means? I hope by now you would have already know. =\

Anyway as much as i wished i could watch NDP tomorrow, i can't. I've got an event to attend & gotta reach the event venue by 7:45pm. I want to watch how the uniform groups march with all the singing and reformation of the squads and all. Sighs!! I know xin.msn have this catchup tv, always have the recorded version of tv shows. Wonder if they will have it for NDP as well? *crosses finger* 

Okay my lovelies, i know it's PH which also means party time. ;) Please please please party hard & enjoy yourselves tonight HOWEVER don't drink drank drunk & drama kays? Be safe & take care. :) 

There will be a mascara review coming up very soon. So stay tuned!

Love y'all! ♥♥

Laters.

xoxo,
Queen

No comments :

Post a Comment