Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oops!

I was very busy for the past week. Sorry for not updating!! How have you all been? Was your weekend good? I spent my weekend with family & i really appreciate i have time for them. It was all worthwhile. :) But best of all for last week, SPAIN GOT THROUGH TO SEMI-FINALS! Weeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Yessssss i am a crazy fan of Spain ever since 2 worldcups ago. Hahahaha! I just love the way the boys play on pitch, their teamwork and their looks! HEHE! Let me show you my favourite boy.
Fabregas!! *melts* 
Too cute already la!! Hahahahahaa! And Spain is gonna face Portugal tomorrow night. *keeps fingers cross* Yup! Quinie will stay up to watch the match! Quinie has never failed to follow every match of Spain for this year's Euro cup! Hehehe!!

Oh! Last week someone came to me and asked me if i was a girl in 1 of the youtube clip which he had watched lately. I thought to myself.. "Huh? Youtube clip? since when i did a video clip?? Then he showed me the video, which is this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I looked damn unglam in the thumbnail here! Oh ya, this video was recorded during  1 of my good friend's wedding & 5 of us(including the couple) did a wedding march in dance using Glee's version of "Marry You". I thought i looked so hilarious! But most of the credits really goes to the dance choreographer, which is also the guy whom i danced with in the video. He's also a personal friend of mine, so if any of you wants to do something similar & wants us to do this for you, feel free to email me! LOLLLL! After watching the clip, do drop me some comments here or at the cbox. :)

And oh lately i've been very into recordings, i don't know why. I went to record so many covers, doing it over and over again. Though i have don't have a professional recording studio and mic, however i try to do it during the most quiet period at home (which is usually at night). I swear iphone 4s is a VERY GOOD phone. Why? Because even the slightest noise that came from my living room, it could even captured it into the recording! And guess what? I had to find some application to remove the background noise so that the recording will sound better to our ears. Le sigh, so much work done!

But i still managed to do 3 clips. And here they are!




I know it's not very well done and i'm gonna improve more in the future. *hopefully* 
In fact, i've uploaded a few videos in youtube, subscribe to it & you'll be able to follow up with my news and updates. I'll try to do more vlogs regularly. :)


Okay, i'm gonna sign off now because i'm gonna hit the sack soon!

BUT BEFORE I GO..............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A reminder for all the girls! Avorylane has launched their latest collection! All dresses comes in limited quantity and it's very exquisite! All below $30 & FREE NORMAL MAIL! 
What's more! 
Quote my name "quinie-ong" & you will get additional 5% off your whole bill! 



Goodnights! ^^

Laters.

xoxo,
Queen

2 comments :